The below discount and affiliated programs are available to SFACA members through the chapter’s affiliation with the state association, the Florida Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association (FRACCA). Take advantage of these programs as they have been established to benefit you and your business!
|Credit Card Processing||Identity Theft & Prepaid Legal Services|
|Credit & Collections Program||Private Inspection Provider|
|Discounted Educational & Training Materials||Liability Insurance|
|Human Resources||Worker’s Compensation Insurance|
Credit Card Processing Services – back to top
Serve First is the recommended provider for SFACA. Save up to 25% on your credit card processing fees and receive a $100 rebate on your SFACA membership dues when you sign up with Serve First Solutions!
Serve First are the leading provider of technology-enabled credit card processing services, with expertise and experience in meeting the unique needs of the HVAC industry. Serve First offers solutions for purchase orders, invoices, corporate cards, online or through the mail and telephone orders.
The Serve First Difference
- Integrated solutions for your company
- Consolidation payment provider
- Easy-to-use secure technology
- Top of the line EMV wireless terminals at wholesale prices
To contact Serve First, call Robert Walsh, Senior Account Executive at 877-737-7355 x. 222 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit & Collections Program – back to top
AmerAssist A/R Solutions, Inc.
AmerAssist is pleased to be the recommended partner with FRACCA to offer members the national full service credit and collection programs and with special discounts for FRACCA members. Member no longer have to pay collection fees of 33% to 50%…AmerAssist provides full service collections for fees of just 10% or less per account. Working as an extension of your business, AmerAssist programs collect delinquent accounts and improve cash flow without alienating your customers
- Full-service collections featuring calls by professional collectors during the daytime, evenings, and weekends as necessary to collect your money
- Fees of 10% or less per account regardless of account age or location
- Group Health Insurance – If the member chooses to utilize the Credit Card Program, they will be eligible for low cost Group Health Insurance.
- Exclusive FRACCA member only discounts on all services
- Includes a final demand from a collection attorney on non-responsive debtors
- Guaranteed performance results
- Every available remedy, including filing non-responsive debtors with credit bureaus nationally, and litigation, when warranted, at AmerAssistà¥¸pense.
Visit AmerAssist for more information. For an even faster response, call AmerAssist directly at 1.877.674.3342.
Discounted Training Materials – back to top
FRACCA’s RSES Membership
FRACCA maintains a membership with RSES…for your benefit! Get member pricing on your training and educational materials. For an order form, contact the SFACA office.
Human Resource Partner – back to top
The Certipay Group of Companies
Certipay believes in the tremendous potential of business. Since 1997, businesses have looked to us for customized solutions in human resources management, from payroll processing, benefit administration and insurance to employee leasing and temporary labor. Certipay can show you how great HR management can grow your business. Our client-centered approach is stated best by our mission statement:
Certipay strives to be recognized as the human resources company with the personal touch. We will maintain a flexible relationship with customers and make their success the main priority. We accomplish this by listening and anticipating our customers’ changing needs then delivering superior value and service.
The FRACCA program highlights are as follows: Employee Leasing: The ability to have Certipay manage your employee related labor cost risks by entering into the co-employer relationship. Payroll Administration:
Designed for companies of all sizes and built to look and feel like an in-house payroll system but with all the luxuries of an outsourced payroll model. Human Resource Administration: Custom Employee Handbook: HR help-Desk/HR Management: HR Personnel Forms: Benefits Plan Design: Benefits Enrollment: Benefits Administration: Health Insurance: Group Term Life and Disability: Retirement Service: Employment Law Compliance
Unemployment Compensation Management: Review and handle claims filed: Contest questionable claims: Attend hearings and coordinate communication with you: File administrative appeals if necessary (excluding court review): Track and file all related termination paperwork.
Contact Nick Davis, Business Development at 888-655-8686 to discuss your FRACCA member discount.
Identity Theft Protection and PrePaid Legal Services – back to top
FRACCA has endorsed an identity theft protection program called the Affirmative Defense Response System (ADRS) in response to new federal laws concerning the use and disposal of sensitive customer information and the epidemic problem of identity theft. This program can be implemented at no cost to the company.
Although adopting a comprehensive series of policies and procedures will not prevent every known type of identity theft nor every lawsuit, revising and strengthening company policies will go a long way to minimize the potential for identity theft and limiting employers’ liability if an ID thief strikes.
In addition to the ADRS, SFACA & FRACCA member companies receive discounted rates for their employees to participate in the Prepaid Legal Services program.
For more information, please contact the FRACCA representative, Bill Snow at 813-454-8391, toll free voice mail at 866-282-0135, or by e-mail at email@example.com
Private Inspection Provider – back to top
NOVA Engineering & Environmental
When local building departments are inundated or understaffed and unable to provide inspections in a timely fashion, NOVA offers FRACCA members an alternative through our fully-licensed and experienced staff of inspectors. Our proven professionals have provided residential and commercial inspection services throughout the state of Florida since 2002 on a fast-track basis to meet our clients’ needs.
Florida Statues allow the fee owner or contractor of a project the option of using a Private Provider to provide the mandatory building code compliance inspections for the structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing components of a building.
Enacted on October 1, 2002, the Private Provider Law has gained popularity throughout the state from both the private and public sectors. Qualified private sector inspection and plan review firms like NOVA Engineering are able to take on the responsibility of processing compliance paperwork in a timely manner while freeing up municipal resources that can be better utilized elsewhere. This change is most welcomed in the industry as it promotes municipal economy, eliminates economic waste, aides overwhelmed building departments and helps owners and contractors meet important deadlines. Private Provider Plan Review and Inspection Services are particularly popular in jurisdictions where significant growth impacts the developers’ and contractors’ abilities to obtain building permits and inspection services in a timely manner.
With 6 offices located in the State of Florida, NOVA has 1 of the largest pools of Florida Statute §468-certified plan reviewers and inspectors.
BENEFITS TO SFACA & FRACCA MEMBERS:
- Inspections can be provided at your customer’s convenience at a specified time, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
- Our inspectors can remain on-site (if necessary) to allow time for minor deficiency repairs at no additional cost.
- NOVA is in business to work with you, not against you!
- SFACA /FRACCA Business Partner Fee of $75 per inspection for inspections scheduled at your convenience and performed on Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 8:00pm and Saturday between 8:00am and 1:00pm. For inspections at other times and holidays, a reasonable fee of $125 per inspection applies.
For more information, please contact Dan Coxe at 813-623-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liability Insurance – back to top
Federated Insurance Companies is the exclusively recommended insurance provider for FRACCA members for the following coverage products: Property & Liability, Workers Compensation, and Financial Protection Services. In addition to providing excellent service and risk management services, Federated provides the ability to avoid gaps in coverage by placing all of your business insurance in the hands of a professional insurance counselor. Federated is unique in that the Marketing Representative distribution system extends through the entire state of Florida for local answers, information and support. Recommended by nearly 400 trade associations nationwide, FRACCA recommends Federated Insurance programs and risk management services to members for following reasons:
- AM Best A+ Superior Rated for Property & Liability and Life Insurance.
- Distribution system. Over 500 Marketing Representatives are located nearby for local expertise, information and support.
- Federated also offers risk management and loss prevention services in addition to estate protection and business continuation strategies. This includes and is not limited to: A regional Risk Consultant, safety presentations, safety videos, risk management materials, and an estate planning attorney network assisting in estate planning and business succession.
Visit federatedinsurance.com for more information.
Worker’s Compensation Insurance – back to top
FRSA- Self Insurers Fund
The FRSA-SIF (Fund) is a group self-insurers fund operated for the benefit of its Membership. FRSA-SIF is not a typical insurance provider. The fund is owned by its active Membership and operates for the benefit of the Membership. The Fund’s goal: “provide the most efficient, expertly administered workers’ compensation coverage at the lowest ultimate cost to its Membership”.
Services provided to FRACCA Members will include:
- A dedicated staff and board of trustees
- A dividend history unmatched in the industry
- A preferred provider network to help control costs
- Continuing education in the areas of insurance and safety
- Customized company safety programs
- First rate claims handling
- Loss control programs tailored to your needs
- Monthly newsletters on important issues
- Reduced costs by maximizing discounts and credits
- Safety orientation videos and presentations
- Sub-contractor verification service
Contact Debbie Guidry at 1-800-767-3772 for more information.