Carrier Enterprise Training Room
3250 Park Central Blvd., S. Pompeno Beach, FL 33034
2 NATE CEUs Available
Effective January 1, 2018 new regulations impacting the way refrigerants are handled and sold go into effect. Additional regulatory changes will go into effect on January 1, 2019.
- What are the changes in the regulations for 2018 and 2019?
- Who may purchase refrigerants?
- Do you need to retake your EPA 608 Certification Exam or renew your Certificate?
- What documentation must be done in the field?
- Is it enough to just record the amount of refrigerant used on the customer’s invoice?
- How long do records need to be retained?
- If the equipment owner is required to maintain leakage calculations, how does that affect you or your employee?
- What leakage calculations need to be performed?